We advise not to apply to universities which have not been accredited. This applies to both institutional and program accreditation. Find out if a university you are considering meets the accreditation standards of a well-recognized accreditation agency.
Choose your Quality Perspective
- Measuring the Quality of the Assessment Process: Dealing with Grading Inconsistency
- Grade Inflation and its Impact on Quality in Higher Education
- What Education Entails: A Teacher’s Perspective
- Publish your point of view
- Standards and Guidelines for Quality Assurance in the European Higher Education Area